I spend hour upon hour working to create each piece with as much detail as possible, ensuring a piece you can treasure for years to come. Your happiness and satisfaction are my priority.
Commission a Portrait
I thoroughly enjoy the process of creating pet portraits, whether they be of a cat, dog, hamster, cow or alpaca. I look forward to working with you on a commissioned portrait to create something special for you or your loved one.
How to Order
- The first step is to select some photographs, several if you can, and email them to me, with the deadline for the portrait. We can then discuss which photo is best to use.
- Once the photo and date required are arranged, we will confirm the size and style you would like: colour or black ink?
- A5 – 1 Pet – £50.00/A4 – 1 Pet – £75.00/A4 – 2 Pet – £100.00/A3 – 1 Pet – £150.00/ A3 – 2 Pet – £175.00/A3 – 3 Pet – £200.00
- Deposit of 25%, excluding delivery, paid by bank transfer to secure your space.
- Portrait proof sent for your approval.
- Once approved, invoice sent for balance due, which should be paid within 7 days.
- Once payment received, portrait will be sent by secure, tracked postal service.
Secure tracked delivery is £10.00 and requires a signature upon arrival.
All original artworks are provided with a Certificate of Authenticity.
All the materials I use are professional archival quality and fade resistant to ensure a lasting product. Paper is professional quality and is made to last without fading. All pieces are hand drawn. I work from very clear and detailed photographs. Portraits are not mounted or framed.
The copyright of commissioned artwork remains with the artist.